The Difference Between Galvanized Steel And Galvalume Steel
1. Resistance to atmospheric corrosion: GL(galvalume) steel sheet is excellent, while GI(galvanized) steel sheet is good.
2. High temperature oxidation resistance:GL sheet is excellent, and GI is good.
3. Processing performance: GL sheet behaves well, and GI behaves well.
4. Weldability: GL sheet behaves poorly, while GI behaves better.
5. Coating property: GL sheet behaves better, and GI behaves better.
6. Incision protection: GL sheet behaves poorly, while GI behaves better.
7. Cathodic protection: GL sheet is poor, while GI is strong.
SEND A MESSAGE TO US